"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Counting Down

Two Weeks + One Day!


My surgery will be two weeks from tomorrow!!!  Which means I began my pre-op diet this morning!


So far I feel fine, but I predict headaches tomorrow.  I know from being on Ideal Protein in the past, days two and three are the worst when you are going low carb--that’s when the headaches come :(


My surgeon gave me OptiFast meals for my pre-op diet. Here is my basic meal plan for the next two weeks:
Protein shake mix
Ready to drink shake
Protein bar
Protein shake mix
Soup mix


No caffeine, no carbonation, no sugary drinks


Drink 64+ oz of water every day


Try to walk a little every day

I am sooooooooooooooooooo close!

No comments:

Post a Comment