"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Sugar-Free Popsicles Rock My World!

I had to run to the store today for some things for my son and I was glancing at my shopping list for my post-op food in case there was anything I could go ahead and buy.  I mentioned casually to my husband that there really wasn't much I could stock up on--if I bought sugar-free popsicles, there's no way they would last until my surgery.  I meant my son would eat them all, but my husband asked if there was any reason I couldn't eat sugar-free popsicles right now.  I think they should be fine--no sugar, no carbs... they have 15 calories each.

So as long as I don't go crazy with them... I think they should be fine.

And let me just say that eating a popsicle makes me so happy.  I'm so tired of the same food over and over.  This helps me just a little bit!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment