"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Unproductive Day

I’m having one of those days where I’m having trouble being productive.  I’m thinking a lot about my surgery and making sure I have everything as prepared as possible.  I’m obsessing a little.  I just can’t seem to get my brain to concentrate on much else.

I’m ready to get this started.  I am feeling very impatient.  I wish I could just take some time off work between now and the surgery.  Being scatterbrained at home is way better than being this way at work.  Luckily I’m usually very productive at work.  So I guess they can cut me a little slack over the next couple of weeks…

Anyway, everything’s still on track.  I have my pre-op appointment coming up and I am starting my pre-op diet soon!!!  The surgery will be here before I know it.  Soon I will be on my journey.  I am eager to begin

No comments:

Post a Comment