"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, February 5, 2016

Daily Supplements

One decision I struggled with early on was what brand of vitamins and supplements I should try.  I've done some research, but to be honest there are so many options.  It may sounds like a cop-out, but I don't want to recommend anything specific.  You have to choose what works for you--including for your budget.  But I thought I'd at least share what I take on a daily basis:

2 Flintstones Multi-Vitamins with Iron
3 Bariatric Advantage Calcium Citrate Chews (I've tried caramel & strawberry so far)
2 Vitamin B-12 gummies (generic brand)
1 Probiotic (currently Culturelle but I change every month)

So there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment